81 Sandbar Lane # 20, Folly Beach SC 29439
21 Sandbar Ln, Folly Beach, SC 29439, USA21 Sandbar Ln, Folly Beach, SC 29439, USA
- Region: 22 - Folly Beach to Battery Island
- Date added: Added 2 weeks ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Attached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Year built: 2001
- Subdivision Name: Turtle Bay
- County Or Parish: Charleston
- Bathrooms Full: 3
- Lot Size Square Feet: 871.2 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.02 sq ft
- List Agent MLS ID: 23459
- MLS ID: 23021363
- List Agent Full Name: Kristen Dixon
Welcome to Unit #20 at Turtle Bay, a gorgeous turnkey townhome with EXCELLENT RIVER VIEWS and a DEEP WATER BOAT LIFT on the Folly River! Located in the highly desirable Turtle Bay Community and sold FULLY FURNISHED, this 3 BD/3BA townhome offers the best of both worlds. Take a plunge in the swimming pool overlooking the Folly River then hop onto your boat straight to catch the sunset! The dock includes a covered area for hanging out or fishing! You can also take a 10-minute walk (2 min golf cart ride) to the beach, dining, and shopping!Upon entering, you'll notice the spacious kitchen opens into the dining and living area, creating the perfect space for entertaining friends and family while overlooking the river with marsh birds, dolphins and sailboats passing by. An abundance of natural light, high ceilings, and amazing views will welcome you. Hardwood floors run throughout the main living area.
Sliding glass doors from the living room lead to an expansive screened in porch overlooking the Folly River creating the perfect balance of indoor/outdoor living. A large guest bedroom and full bathroom complete the first floor.
Retreat upstairs to the primary which offers a nice sized balcony with incredible views of the water! Enjoy the best sunsets on the Island from your private deck while catching the fresh breeze. The primary features a large walk in closet and ensuite with a travertine tile spa shower. The long hallway upstairs is where the laundry room is located and separates the primary bedroom from the third bedroom. 3 spacious bedrooms each with its own private bath and plenty of storage make this the perfect space!
Direct access to the grassy backyard area from your back door makes this location perfect for pets, kids to run and play or extra space to visitors to lounge. This Unit is 1 of only 5 total units in Turtle Bay (and the only RIVERFRONT unit) that has an extra parking space.
This waterfront community features a community dock equipped with a wash down station for your fresh catch and a floating dock ideal for launching a paddle board. Enjoy the best sunsets on the Island from the dock or relax by the pool after a day at the beach!
Don't miss this opportunity for low-maintenance beach living with amenities included. Did we mention this home also has a private deepwater BOAT LIFT? 😉 This makes it so easy to drop the boat in for a quick cruise around the picturesque creeks. Water and electricity are run all the way out to the boat lift for easy cleaning and charging!
-Boat lift and HVAC maintenance records available upon requestShow all description
-Rental History available upon request
- Parking Total: 3
- Directions: Center Street To West Indian Ave. Turn Left On Sandbar Lane And Turn Into Turtle Bay At The End Of The Road. 20 Turtle Bay Is On Your Right.
- Stories: 2
- Building Area Total: 1532 sq ft
- Parking Features: 1 Car Carport, 2 Car Garage
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Covered Spaces: 3
- Construction Materials: Cement Plank
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Roof: Architectural
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Patio & Porch Features: Deck
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Boatlift, Dock - Floating, Dock - Shared
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Waterfront Features: Marshfront, River Access, River Front, Tidal Creek, Waterfront - Deep, Waterfront - Shallow
- Cooling: Central Air
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Smooth, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump
- Flooring: Wood
- Fireplace Features: Bedroom, Kitchen, Three