543 Fern Tree Drive, Summerville SC 29486
543 Fern Tree Dr, Summerville, SC 29486, USA543 Fern Tree Dr, Summerville, SC 29486, USA
- Region: 74 - Summerville, Ladson, Berkeley Cty
- Date added: Added 4 weeks ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Year built: 2020
- Bathrooms Half: 1
- Subdivision Name: Cane Bay Plantation
- County Or Parish: Berkeley
- Bathrooms Full: 3
- Lot Size Square Feet: 7840.799999 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.18 sq ft
- List Agent MLS ID: 35937
- MLS ID: 23020615
- List Agent Full Name: Courtney Kretly
Embrace the idyllic lake views and indulge in various water activities right from your backyard! Create lasting memories with family and friends on the water as you kayak or paddleboard amidst natural beauty.Step inside this gorgeous home and you will immediately be drawn to those beautiful lake views from all of the windows lining the open family room. The high ceilings and open-rail staircase provides an extra touch of luxury. Can't forget to mention those custom built-ins and cozy fireplace for warmth and ambiance during the colder season.Open to the family room is the beautiful, gourmet kitchen - easy for entertaining! The kitchen boasts gorgeous granite countertops, ample storage, extra large island and eat-in breakfast nook, overlooking the water.Downstairs you will also find an office with French doors that could double as a formal dining room as it is easily accessible from the front of the home or from the kitchen. There is also a large laundry room, half bathroom and the spacious owner suite located on the 1st floor. The owner's bathroom has an oversized shower, double vanities and large walk-in closet!
Heading up the beautiful, open staircase you will find four more bedrooms - one of them being a large loft style bedroom with vaulted ceilings - and two more bathrooms.
Outside you will find the perfect covered patio space for grilling and entertaining in your beautiful, fenced in backyard. The fence adds some privacy while not blocking that precious water view! Well-maintained landscaping and edging has been added for extra curb appeal.
The current owners have added many upgrades to this home to make it even more of a gem! Wondering how you will ever block the sun from those 2-story windows? Don't worry, there are sun shades and they're automatic! Wondering if you will be able to park that extra vehicle in your driveway? The extended pavers on the driveway not only add visual appeal but also provide additional parking space for your family and guests. Wondering where you will park your golf cart? Definitely use that third bay in the garage! Not sure where to store your lawn maintenance equipment? The extra storage space added in the backyard is just right!
Nestled in a peaceful and charming neighborhood, this home is conveniently located near the Cane Bay schools, shopping centers, dining establishments, and neighborhood amenities. Come experience the golf cart life on the many fun trails throughout the community!Show all description
Don't miss out on the opportunity to own lakefront property in the highly-sought after West Lake neighborhood at Cane Bay Plantation. Enjoy the amenities including: pool, pickleball court, boat dock, horseshoes, picnic tables, playground, walk/jog trails and more!
Come fall in love today!
- Parking Total: 3
- Directions: From Hwy 176, Turn Into The Main Entrance Of Cane Bay And Continue Straight Down Cane Bay Blvd. Turn Right Into West Lake Onto Whaler Ave. Turn Right Onto Fern Tree Dr And Home Is On The Right.
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Patio & Porch Features: Covered, Front Porch
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Exterior Features: Lighting
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Waterfront Features: Lake Privileges, Lake Front
- Window Features: Window Treatments
- Cooling: Central Air
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Tray Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closet(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Family, Entrance Foyer, Loft, Office, Pantry, Separate Dining, Study
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile
- Fireplace Features: Family Room, Gas Connection, One
- Fencing: Privacy, Fence - Wooden Enclosed