28 Woodleaf Court, Charleston SC 29407
28 Woodleaf Ct, Charleston, SC 29407, USA28 Woodleaf Ct, Charleston, SC 29407, USA
- Region: 11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- Date added: Added 4 weeks ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Year built: 1997
- Bathrooms Half: 0
- Subdivision Name: Woodlands
- County Or Parish: Charleston
- Bathrooms Full: 2
- Lot Size Square Feet: 6098.4 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.14 sq ft
- List Agent MLS ID: 28944
- MLS ID: 23020424
- List Agent Full Name: Javonna Alexander
Location, location, location! Close to everything! Less than 10 mins to downtown Charleston. (Avoid the rush hour congestion and the long commute.) 15 mins to the airport and 20 mins to Folly Beach! 5 mins to Starbucks and dozens of shops, restaurants, and groceries, including Whole Foods; 8 mins to MUSC.
Plus, this charming property is located in an established, peaceful, quiet, family-friendly neighborhood. Even with no HOA, the neighborhood is remarkably well-kept. Best of all, this home has never flooded, and is in a zone that doesn't require flood insurance.
Investors welcome: This property has been a long-term AirBnB for several years. (Ask to see our yearly income statements.) Driveway parking for multiple vehicles.
Open floor-plan on the first floor with a convenient galley-style kitchen and laundry room. Primary bedroom and en-suite makes for easy first-floor living. Second floor includes two bedrooms and an additional full bath. Bathrooms updated in 2016. Other recent updates include a new roof (2015), hot water heater, and 16 seer HVAC system (2021). The large backyard provides plenty of room for outdoor activities, whether it's gardening, hosting gatherings, or simply enjoying the shade or sunshine.
Enjoy peaceful living in a prime location with easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Take advantage of the nearby parks and recreational areas, or explore the historic charm of downtown Charleston just a short drive away.
Don't miss the opportunity to make this West Ashley gem your new home! Schedule a viewing today and experience the comfort, convenience, and endless possibilities this property has to offerShow all description
- Directions: Heading West To The Crosstown From Downtown, Take 61 North, Take A Slight Left Onto Ashley River Road. Take A Left Onto Crull Dr., Right On Palmetto Park Road, And Left Onto Woodleaf Court. The Property Is On The Right.
- Stories: 2
- Building Area Total: 1230 sq ft
- Parking Features: Off Street
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Covered Spaces: 0
- Construction Materials: Vinyl Siding
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Roof: Asphalt
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Patio & Porch Features: Patio, Front Porch
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Cooling: Central Air
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Living/Dining Combo, Pantry, Utility
- Heating: Electric
- Flooring: Laminate
- Fencing: Partial