2216 Hummingbird Lane, Summerville SC 29483
- Region: 63 - Summerville/Ridgeville
- Date added: Added 2 months ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Year built: 1996
- Bathrooms Half: 1
- Subdivision Name: Sylvan Acres
- County Or Parish: Dorchester
- Bathrooms Full: 2
- Lot Size Square Feet: 163350 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 3.75 sq ft
- MLS ID: 23022706
- List Agent Full Name: Jana Bantz
Custom Built Brick Home. Private 3.75 Acre Lot. Detached 5 Bay Garage. 10 Minutes to Historic Downtown Summerville. Quality of construction shows at every turn in this custom one story offering formal dining room, study/home office, great room, island kitchen & sunroom. Great room is the heart of the home with custom built-ins & brick FP with wood mantel & gas logs. Huge island kitchen boasts an abundance of cabinets, built-in desk & large breakfast nook. Private owner's suite is king-sized with walk-in closet offering custom built-ins & spacious bathroom with jetted tub & separate tile shower. Car enthusiast? Detached 2 car carport + detached 5 car garage offering built-in workbenches, 220 electric service, 80 gal. air compressor, 6 roll up doors & attic storage. Extensive paved parking!Enjoy outdoor entertaining with full front porch, covered rear porch & stamped concrete patio.
Gorgeous wide plank wood floors flow throughout most of the home - no carpet!
Crown molding accents the foyer, formal dining room, study/home office, great room, powder room, kitchen, breakfast nook & sunroom.
Island kitchen offers custom cabinets with some roll-out shelving, roll-out trash bin, cabinet pantry, gas cook top with vent hood, wall oven, built-in microwave & side-by-side refrigerator.
Large laundry room features washer & dryer, overhead cabinets with hanging space & utility sink with tile counter & base cabinets for additional storage.
Two car detached carport measures 24' x 24'. Detached garage measures 30' x 62' and features 5 front roll up bay doors, 1 rear roll up bay door, 220 electrical service, built-in workbenches, wall-mounted shelving, pegboard and hanging storage. Cast iron sink/cleaning station located on the back of the building.
9' smooth ceilings throughout
Tankless gas water heater - approximately 4 years old.
Newer architectural shingles - approximately 4 years old.
Crawlspace is fully encapsulated with dehumidifier. Annual termite bond is active through Arrow Pest Control.
12' x 16' detached storage building is great extra space!
Mature lawn & shrubs are sure to please the family gardener & wooded areas offer a peaceful home retreat.Show all description
- Parking Total: 7
- Directions: Orangeburg Road To Hummingbird Lane. Home Will Down On The Right.
- Stories: 1
- Building Area Total: 2933 sq ft
- Parking Features: 2 Car Carport, 5 Car Garage, Attached, Detached, Off Street
- Security Features: Security System
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Covered Spaces: 7
- Construction Materials: Brick Veneer
- Garage Spaces: 5
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Patio & Porch Features: Patio, Covered, Front Porch, Porch - Full Front
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Door Features: Some Storm Door(s)
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Window Features: Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Thermal Windows/Doors, Window Treatments - Some
- Cooling: Central Air
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Smooth, High Ceilings, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closet(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Great, Office, Pantry, Separate Dining, Study, Sun
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Fireplace Features: Gas Connection, Gas Log, Great Room, One, Wood Burning