212 Sedona Drive, Summerville SC 29486
- Region: 74 - Summerville, Ladson, Berkeley Cty
- Date added: Added 3 months ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Year built: 2021
- Bathrooms Half: 0
- Subdivision Name: Cane Bay Plantation
- County Or Parish: Berkeley
- Bathrooms Full: 2
- Lot Size Square Feet: 5227.2 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.12 sq ft
- MLS ID: 23020023
- List Agent Full Name: Roni Haskell
Welcome to your new home in the charming Cane Ridge subdivision, nestled within the sought-after Cane Bay Plantation! This single-story ranch-style residence boasts 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, creating a spacious and comfortable living environment. With 9-foot ceilings enhancing the sense of space, the home features an inviting open layout complemented by vinyl wood flooring that greets you the moment you step inside.The seamless flow from the kitchen to the dining area and living room brings to life the coveted open-concept design that's ideal for fostering family togetherness. The kitchen is a culinary haven equipped with stainless steel appliances, ample cabinetry and countertop space, a generously sized island, and a dedicated pantry.Adjacent to the kitchen, the breakfast nook provides the perfect setting for shared meals, while the living room becomes a hub for enjoyable gatherings.
Moving forward, the master bedroom becomes a retreat within the home, offering a spacious walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom designed for convenience and relaxation. The en-suite boasts a separate water closet, a walk-in shower, and dual vanities all together ensuring a private oasis.
Completing this delightful residence are three versatile rooms that offer ample space for guests, children, or a home office, along with a shared full bathroom and a laundry room for added convenience.
As the day winds down, you can embrace the natural beauty of South Carolina right from your own backyard. Step onto your private screened-in back porch and take in the serene views of one of the tranquil ponds that grace the neighborhood.
This home is bound to be in high demand - seize the opportunity to see it for yourself today before it disappears from the market!
Community has access to Pine Hill pool. Cane Bay community is filled with neighborhoods built by well-respected builders, great schools, shopping, healthcare, recreation, and waterfront properties with exclusive access to an expansive lake system, all connected by miles of meandering trails. It's no wonder Cane Bay has been the top-selling community in South Carolina for years.
Lowcountry Living in Berkeley County not only offers the lowest millage rate for taxes in the tri-county area but there is a value to the quality lifestyle you will enjoy. Berkeley County is known for its natural beauty and historic landmarks including historic Jamestown, serene Mepkin Abbey, lush Cypress Gardens and the impressive Beidler Forest. In addition, this county offers more water for recreation than any place in the state, including Lake Moultrie, Lake Marion, and the Cooper and Santee Rivers known for their world-class fishing. And the Francis Marion National Forest holds 250,000 acres of diverse plant and animal life with biking, hiking and horseback trails for exploring.
Easy Access to schools, shops and restaurants!Show all description
Publix: 4.5 Miles
Cane Bay YMCA: 2.4 miles
Roper Medical: 8 Miles
Cane Bay Shops And Dining: 4.5 Miles
Nexton Square: 14 miles
- Parking Total: 2
- Directions: From Hwy 176, Turn Onto Cane Bay Boulevard. At The 2nd Traffic Circle, Take The Third Exit Onto Fair Winds Blvd., Then The First Right Into Cane Ridge On Oakwood Blvd.
- Stories: 1
- Building Area Total: 1768 sq ft
- Parking Features: 2 Car Garage, Attached
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Construction Materials: Vinyl Siding
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Roof: Fiberglass
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Patio & Porch Features: Screened
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Waterfront Features: Pond Site
- Window Features: Thermal Windows/Doors
- Cooling: Central Air
- Attached Garage Yes/ No: 1
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Smooth, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closet(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Living/Dining Combo, Pantry
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Flooring: Vinyl