1949 Hubbell Drive, Mount Pleasant SC 29466
- Region: 41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- Date added: Added 3 months ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Year built: 2005
- Bathrooms Half: 1
- Subdivision Name: Park West
- County Or Parish: Charleston
- Bathrooms Full: 3
- Lot Size Square Feet: 10018.8 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.23 sq ft
- MLS ID: 23019772
- List Agent Full Name: Allen Owens
This is your chance to live in the highly desired Mt. Pleasant community of Park West! This gorgeous 3 story home sits in a quiet cul-de-sac with no neighbors behind. The yard is well manicured with beautiful Palm Trees in the front. Enjoy your morning coffee full front porch.The first floor features scratch and water resistant Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring that will be great for kids and pets. There is a half bath with tile flooring and granite countertops. Enjoy your holiday meals in the separate dining room! The home opens up into a large living area with a wood burning fireplace, a breakfast area, and then connects to the large kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped for entertaining and cooking with stainless steel appliances, corian countertops and white cabinetry.
On the second floor you will find the oversized primary bedroom where you'll have lots of windows for plenty of natural light. You'll notice a custom barn door to the master bathroom where you'll find a double vanity with granite countertops, a large tub with a walk-in shower and a walk-in master closet. On this level, there are also two large bedrooms and a full bathroom to share!
On the 3rd floor you'll be greeted with a very large flex space! The entire third floor of the home is a space that can be used as a bedroom, media room, family room or office with a full closet and full bathroom! The possibilities up here are endless as you can make this part of the home whatever you wish!
This home offers a large screened in back porch. This is a great place to relax in the evenings and enjoy the afternoon breezes. It is already wired and built for a TV hookup, which will be good for those football games in the fall. There is also an outdoor sink attached to the home right off the bricked patio so when you are grilling outside, you have a place to clean up. The backyard is gorgeous with beautiful landscaping, a wooded tree line for shade, and a fenced in back yard.
There is a neighborhood pond that has a neighborhood dock for fishing and has a long walking/jogging trail for exercising and walking your dogs. The neighborhood has a community crab and fishing dock for your kids to enjoy on those evening days as you enjoy the beautiful sunsets Charleston has to offer. Park West offers resort style amenities as it has 2 community pools, tennis courts, pickle ball courts, volleyball courts, play parks, park areas, a clubhouse, and much more!
Park West is a golf cart community where you'll see neighbors riding around to visit their neighbors and to enjoy the amenities. There are tons of shopping, restaurants, and a gym at the front of the entrance. Nearby you'll find a private executive airport, a hospital 5 minutes away, shopping centers 5 minutes away, the beach is 15 minutes away, and downtown Charleston is about 20 minutes away. The elementary and middle school are located in the neighborhood with the high school a very short ride around the corner.
Mount Pleasant is a top city in the country and Charleston has been ranked the #1 small city in the country for years! Mount Pleasant is the jewel of the area with Isle of Palms and Sullivan's Island beaches just a short drive! You will love having all that Mount Pleasant and Charleston has to offer so conveniently close!
This is truly a fantastic place to call home!Show all description
- Parking Total: 1
- Directions: Take Hwy 17n To Park West. Take Park West Blvd. To Third Traffic Circle. Take A Right Onto Grey Marsh Rd. Go 0.8 Miles To The Next Traffic Circle And Exit First Right. The Village Is One Mile On Right.
- Stories: 3
- Building Area Total: 2172 sq ft
- Parking Features: 1 Car Garage, Detached, Garage Door Opener
- Entry Location: Ground Level
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Covered Spaces: 1
- Construction Materials: Vinyl Siding
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Roof: Asphalt
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Private
- Patio & Porch Features: Front Porch
- Architectural Style: Charleston Single
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Cooling: Central Air
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Smooth, High Ceilings, Garden Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closet(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Bonus, Eat-in Kitchen, Family, Entrance Foyer, Living/Dining Combo, Office, Separate Dining
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Fireplace Features: Family Room, One
- Fencing: Privacy