1701 Jewelwood Lane, Mount Pleasant SC 29466
1701 Jewelwood Ln, Mt Pleasant, SC 29466, USA1701 Jewelwood Ln, Mt Pleasant, SC 29466, USA
- Region: 41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- Date added: Added 4 weeks ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Year built: 2006
- Bathrooms Half: 1
- Subdivision Name: Dunes West
- County Or Parish: Charleston
- Bathrooms Full: 3
- Lot Size Square Feet: 11325.6 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.26 sq ft
- List Agent MLS ID: 15099
- MLS ID: 23020031
- List Agent Full Name: Brantlee De Brux
Lowcountry living in Dunes West! This beautiful home is located behind the gates at Dunes West. One of the most highly sought after communities known for amazing amenities, a golf course, and acres of lush green space. This home is situated on a corner lot with a large backyard. The interior has the look and feel of new construction, but your new home is ready today. Recent updates include new HVAC 2022, refinished hardwood floors, new carpet upstairs, and Lowcountry Hurricane Shutters!Step in inside the foyer and find the popular and must have in homes today -a home office/study on the left and just across the foyer hall is a formal dining room on the right. You will be wowed by the custom feel of this home with crown molding and hardwood floors throughout the downstairs.The center piece of this home is the spacious living room. Enjoy the vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace with built-in cabinets on both sides of the fireplace.
The WOW kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, gas range,
and plenty of cabinets for every cook's needs. Morning coffee and casual family dinner right in the kitchen dining space. A gorgeous lot, stunning home and of course the Lowcountry must have - a spacious screen porch-perfect for enjoying your evenings and entertaining guests!
Upstairs you will find all 4 bedrooms and a large bonus room all with brand new carpet! The owner's suite features a tray ceiling, walk-in closet, and spa like bathroom with double vanities, great storage, and a walk-in tile shower and large jacuzzi tub. Two of the secondary bedrooms share one full bathroom. The third guest room is an ensuite with private bath. The bonus room offers built-in cabinets and makes for a great media/playroom.
Laundry room and half bath complete the downstairs level. The laundry room is conveniently located close to access to the oversized garage with overhead storage loft.
Dunes West is a gated community that offers an amazing amenity center with 3Show all description
swimming pools (including a zero-entry kids pool), 9 tennis courts, a fitness center, and playground. Residents enjoy the Championship Arthur Hills designed golf course
nationally acclaimed by Golf Digest as a Top 10 Resort Course. Golfers enjoy a course nestled along the Wando River and Wagner Creek. Challenging and beautiful but also fun to play.
PLUS - boating or fishing is more your style, the community offers boat storage and private boat launch to enjoy the beautiful Charleston waterways.
This home is the complete package with all the upgrades your buyer is looking for - waiting on them today!
- Parking Total: 2
- Directions: Hwy 41 To Dunes West Blvd. Through Gatehouse. Make First Left Onto Harpers Ferry Way. Left Into Marsh Cove Onto Riverwood Drive. At Stop Sign Make Right Onto Riverwood Dr. Left Onto Jewelwood Ln. House Is On The Left.
- Stories: 2
- Building Area Total: 2925 sq ft
- Parking Features: 2 Car Garage, Attached
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Construction Materials: Cement Plank
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Roof: Architectural
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Patio & Porch Features: Front Porch, Porch - Full Front, Screened
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Window Features: Window Treatments
- Cooling: Central Air
- Attached Garage Yes/ No: 1
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Tray Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Ceiling Fan(s), Bonus, Eat-in Kitchen, Formal Living, Entrance Foyer, Great, Media, Office, Separate Dining, Study
- Heating: Electric, Natural Gas
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Fireplace Features: Gas Log, Living Room, One