157 River Green Place, Charleston SC 29492
157 River Green Pl, Charleston, SC 29492, USA157 River Green Pl, Charleston, SC 29492, USA
- Date added: Added 4 months ago
- Bedrooms: 6
- Year built: 2021
- Bathrooms Half: 1
- Subdivision Name: Daniel Island Park
- County Or Parish: Berkeley
- Bathrooms Full: 5
- Lot Size Square Feet: 18730.8 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.43 sq ft
- MLS ID: 21012292
Located amongst the marsh grasses and capturing the panoramic views of the Ralston Creek Golf Course, this custom designed home by renowned builder Axon Homes is located on Daniel Island, Park, one of the most desirable areas of the Lowcountry. The home is custom designed, featuring large windows to take in the picturesque marsh views. With over 739 square feet of covered porches, IPE decking, along with an in-ground swimming pool and detached garage/FROG, this home plan provides the perfect retreat and entertainment space throughout the year. With beautifully designed architecture at every turn, this home has over 4,435 square feet (including detached FROG), expansive for entertaining, hosting guests, and families alike. With detailed finishes, custom woodwork,architectural details, and superior craftsmanship, this exclusive opportunity awaits.
The open, airy 10' 1st floor ceilings lead to light filled living spaces. The expansive great room opens to the chef's kitchen featuring custom cabinetry, Thermador appliances, large pantry, serving counter, expansive island and separate butlers counter. Enjoy the sunrise views with your morning coffee in the kitchen-adjoined dining, or on the porch overlooking the marsh. The 16' Panoramic, accordion Origin door opens the main great room to the outdoors. Enjoy the evening sitting by the outdoor brick fireplace and steps away from the built-in grilling station. The first floor boasts a separate office or dining room, and large mudroom. The open living space gives way to the private first-floor owner's suite with vaulted ceiling, spa-like master bath, and expansive owners closet conveniently connecting to the laundry.
Four additional bedrooms with walk-in closets, and three additional baths grace the top level. A large bonus room completes the top floor and offers a relaxing retreat. Designed for guests, entertaining, families, and the work-from-home professionals, this home is thoughtfully designed to encompass it all.
In addition, the home features a detached two garage with 489 square foot FROG above. The spacious FROG features a bed suite, full bath, living space, and Kitchenette. The Landscape architect designed lot features an irrigation system and lush landscaping. The home's modern-coastal design is complimented with architectural standing seam metal roof, board and batten Hardie siding, impact rated black windows and doors, and IPE decking. *NOTE: Photos are of Previous Axon Homes (from Various House Plans)
Daniel Island Park is an exclusive part of Charleston and a short drive to the beaches or downtown Charleston by car or boat.
This well-built home will be under construction soon, a true masterpiece by Axon Homes.
Axon Homes will begin construction soon. All specifications are subject to change at any time, and are PENDING ARB APPROVAL. Details and finishes may be customized throughout the build. Buyer pays a one-time neighborhood enhancement fee of .5% of sales price to Daniel Island Community Fund at closing. Daniel Island Disclosure Addendum will be required with offer to purchase, please confirm details with Daniel Island.
BUYER TO CONFIRM ANY INFORMATION IN THIS LISTING THAT IS IMPORTANT IN THE PURCHASE DECISION SUCH AS (and not limited to) FEATURES, SQUARE FOOTAGE, LOT SIZE, HOA, ASSOCIATED MEMBERSHIP/FEES, TAXES, SCHOOLS, ETC.(Show all description
- Parking Total: 2
- Directions: 526, Exit To Daniel Island. Turn Left Onto Island Park Drive. At The First Roundabout, Take The Second Exit. At The Next Roundabout, Take The First Exit Onto Island Park Drive. Proceed One Mile, Turn Right Onto River Glen Place. Homesite Is On Your Right.
- Stories: 2
- Building Area Total: 3856 sq ft
- Parking Features: 2 Car Garage, Detached, Garage Door Opener
- Entry Location: Ground Level
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Construction Materials: Cement Plank
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Roof: Metal
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Patio & Porch Features: Front Porch
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Spa Features: Hot Tub/Spa
- Exterior Features: Lawn Irrigation
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Window Features: Storm Window(s)
- Cooling: Central Air
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, High Ceilings, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Family, Formal Living, Entrance Foyer, Frog Detached, Great, Living/Dining Combo, Office, Pantry, Separate Dining
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Fireplace Features: Gas Connection, Great Room, Other (Use Remarks), Two
- Fencing: Fence - Metal Enclosed