140 Old Course Road, Summerville SC 29485
140 Old Course Rd, Summerville, SC 29485, USA140 Old Course Rd, Summerville, SC 29485, USA
- Date added: Added 4 weeks ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Year built: 1996
- Bathrooms Half: 1
- Subdivision Name: Legend Oaks Plantation
- County Or Parish: Dorchester
- Bathrooms Full: 2
- Lot Size Square Feet: 15681.599999 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.36 sq ft
- List Agent MLS ID: 3221
- MLS ID: 23020417
- List Agent Full Name: Jana Bantz
Gorgeous home with huge, shady back yard on a cul-de-sac street! This John Weiland home features elegant foyer, formal dining/study, well-appointed family room with fireplace, updated kitchen and charming breakfast nook. Screened porch overlooks amazing privacy fenced back yard plus pergola covered outdoor bar - perfect for outdoor fun. Owners' suite is king sized with deep tray ceiling and beautiful ensuite with deep soaking tub, separate tiled shower, separate his & her vanities, private water closet & large walk-in closed. Bedroom #2 private access to full bath-great guest suite. Large bonus room with closet, 3rd bedroom offers built-in desk, entertainment center. Deep driveway offers room for multiple parking spaces. Two car attached garage with rear service door. Too much to list!This lovingly cared for home shows pride of ownership. Sellers have updated kitchen & baths, updated flooring in kitchen, baths & laundry, all interior faucets, added tile flooring to the screened porch, updated interior light fixtures.
Architectural roof installed in 2020.
Large brick style patio with great grill/bar area provides room to entertain friends & family, dine and relax. The string lights & mini refrigerator convey to the buyers!
Enjoy quiet time on your screened porch overlooking your privacy fenced yard and tranquil water fountain. Speakers on screened porch convey to buyers.
Brick front, stately covered front door, vinyl sides = easy maintenance.
Legend Oaks Plantation offers wonderful amenities for residents including 18-hole golf course, full clubhouse, lighted tennis courts, and 2 outdoor pools. Membership to the amenities require separate fees. Please contact the clubhouse for their menu of options.
Low annual HOA fees of approximately $399.00 pay for maintenance of the community entrances, ponds and pocket parks.Show all description
- Parking Total: 2
- Directions: Highway 61 To The First Entrance Into Legend Oaks On Old Course Road. Follow Almost To The End, Home Will Be On Your Right.
- Stories: 2
- Building Area Total: 2437 sq ft
- Parking Features: 2 Car Garage, Attached, Garage Door Opener
- Entry Location: Ground Level
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Construction Materials: Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Roof: Architectural
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Patio & Porch Features: Screened
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Exterior Features: Stoop
- Door Features: Storm Door(s)
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Window Features: Thermal Windows/Doors, Window Treatments - Some
- Cooling: Central Air
- Attached Garage Yes/ No: 1
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Tray Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Bonus, Eat-in Kitchen, Family, Entrance Foyer, Pantry, Separate Dining, Study
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Fireplace Features: Family Room, Gas Log, One
- Fencing: Privacy