1246 River Rock Road, Hanahan SC 29410
1246 River Rock Rd, Hanahan, SC 29410, USA1246 River Rock Rd, Hanahan, SC 29410, USA
- Region: 71 - Hanahan
- Date added: Added 2 weeks ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Attached
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Year built: 2006
- Bathrooms Half: 0
- Subdivision Name: Tanner Plantation
- County Or Parish: Berkeley
- Bathrooms Full: 2
- Lot Size Square Feet: 4356 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.1 sq ft
- List Agent MLS ID: 37413
- MLS ID: 23020993
- List Agent Full Name: Keegan Ulber
Welcome to 1246 River Rock Road. No expense has been spared on this beautiful renovation even down to the door hardware. As you enter the home you will notice the high level finishes that have been used throughout. The kitchen has been beautifully upgraded with granite countertops, which allow for plenty of workspace, all brand new Samsung appliances including a Touch Screen Refrigerator, and all of the spacious cabinets have been freshly refinished. You will love the open floor plan with direct line of sight from the kitchen, through the dining area, and into the living space.You will love how light and airy the living room feels with the lofted ceiling and the flood of sunlight from the sliding glass door that leads directly to the back patio and the direct access door to yourlovely screened in porch. The living room also has a beautiful gas fireplace to make it cozy on those cooler winter evenings.
The master bedroom is oversized and has a wonderful spacious feeling to it due to the raised ceilings and natural light. The large walk-in closet provides more than ample space for all of your clothing. The en-suite master bathroom boasts a double vanity, walk-in shower, and additional storage for linens and toiletries.
The second bedroom has direct access to the family bathroom and a good sized walk-in closet. You will love how the third bedroom/home office is flooded with sunlight and has plenty of room whether used as a bedroom or home office.
The backyard provides the perfect place to decompress at the end of a busy day or to entertain friends and family on the weekends. The patio is a great space to enjoy a cookout or a meal outdoors. The screened in porch will become your private oasis to enjoy some relaxation.
To round out this perfect home, the single car garage has plenty of room for extra storage, an automatic garage door opener, and direct access to the kitchen for those grocery store trips. The long driveway provides ample additional parking space.
Please note current tax rate is based on a 6% assessment rate and will be reduced as owner/occupant buyer.
Book your showing today!Show all description
- Parking Total: 1
- Directions: Turn Left Off Of N Rhett Ave Onto Foster Creek Road. Then Take A Right Turn Onto Williams Ln. Then Take The First Right Turn Onto River Rock Road. The Property Is On The Left Hand Side.
- Stories: 1
- Building Area Total: 1264 sq ft
- Parking Features: 1 Car Garage, Off Street, Garage Door Opener
- Entry Location: Ground Level
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Covered Spaces: 1
- Construction Materials: Vinyl Siding
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Roof: Architectural
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Patio & Porch Features: Patio, Screened
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Window Features: Window Treatments
- Cooling: Central Air
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closet(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Living/Dining Combo, Office, Pantry
- Heating: Electric
- Fireplace Features: Living Room, One
- Fencing: Partial