1038 Calestown Road, Bonneau SC 29431
1038 Calestown Rd, Bonneau, SC 29431, USA1038 Calestown Rd, Bonneau, SC 29431, USA
- Region: 75 - Cross, St.Stephen, Bonneau, Rural Berkeley Cty
- Date added: Added 2 weeks ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Mfg/Mobile Home
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Year built: 2015
- Subdivision Name: None
- County Or Parish: Berkeley
- Bathrooms Full: 3
- Lot Size Square Feet: 174240 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 4 sq ft
- List Agent MLS ID: 26615
- MLS ID: 23021382
- List Agent Full Name: Jason Husted
Schedule a showing to view this charming countryside home at 1038 Calestown Rd.Nestled within the serene lifestyle of Bonneau, South Carolina, 1038 Calestown Rd offers a truly picturesque retreat for those seeking a peaceful and relaxed way of life. This charming property combines the comforts of modern living with the tranquility of rural surroundings.Spacious acreage situated on a generously sized plot of land, this property provides ample space for gardening, outdoor activities, or even the addition of outbuildings.Inside, you'll find a warm and inviting atmosphere. The open-concept living area is perfect for family gatherings and features plenty of natural light.The kitchen is a delightful space for culinary enthusiasts. With updated appliances and plenty of counter, it's the heart of the home.Show all description
Each bedroom has a comfortable amount of space and lighting- Providing a quiet and restful area at the end of the day.
Step outside to an expansive deck that's ideal for enjoying morning coffee, outdoor dining, or simply basking in the beauty of the countryside.
Bonneau is known for its small town feel, offering a slower pace of life and a close-knit community by the water.
While offering an escape, 1038 Calestown Rd is conveniently located near essential amenities, including schools, shops, and recreational facilities.
If you're searching for a long term place to call home that combines the best of rural living with modern comfort, this property could be your dream home. With its spacious land, cozy interior, and peaceful surroundings, it's an opportunity to embrace the tranquil Southern lifestyle.
Schedule a visit today to experience the serenity and charm this property has to offer. Your countryside oasis awaits!
- Directions: From Moncks Corner Take Hwy 17 North Towards Jamestown. Turn Right On Calestown Road And Property Will Be On The Left Hand Side Just Before Gumville Road.
- Stories: 1
- Building Area Total: 2800 sq ft
- Parking Features: Off Street
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Covered Spaces: 0
- Construction Materials: Vinyl Siding
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Roof: Asphalt
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Well
- Patio & Porch Features: Deck, Porch - Full Front
- Pool Features: Above Ground
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Waterfront Features: Pond
- Window Features: Storm Window(s), ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Cooling: Central Air
- Interior Features: Ceiling - Blown, Tray Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closet(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Pantry, Separate Dining
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump
- Flooring: Laminate, Vinyl
- Fireplace Features: Living Room, One, Wood Burning