103 Wampee Curve, Summerville SC 29485
103 Wampee Curve, Summerville, SC 29485, USA103 Wampee Curve, Summerville, SC 29485, USA
- Date added: Added 2 months ago
- Category: Residential
- Type: Single Family Detached
- Status: Active Under Contract
- Bedrooms: 4
- Year built: 1979
- Bathrooms Half: 0
- Subdivision Name: Irongate
- County Or Parish: Dorchester
- Bathrooms Full: 2
- Lot Size Square Feet: 14810.4 sq ft
- Lot Size Acres: 0.34 sq ft
- List Agent MLS ID: 3221
- MLS ID: 23017615
- List Agent Full Name: Jana Bantz
Impeccably maintained brick home in one of Summerville's favorite neighborhoods! Architectural shingles & thermal pane windows installed in approximately 2013. heat & air, kitchen appliances, solid surface flooring & tankless water heater installed in the past 10 years. Need room to spread out? The large back yard boasts mature shade trees & a privacy fence. Wide plank laminate wood flooring throughuot the house, including the bonus room. Stainless kitchen with solid surface counters. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths on main floor plus Room Over the Garage is perfect extra space for game room or 4th Bedroom (no closet). Smooth ceilings throughout, wide white baseboards, upgraded bathroom vanities, tile surrounds in both baths. Large rear deck, detached 10 x 16 shed, 2 car garage. This is a gem!!Family room features white wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceiling and beams.
Extensive crown molding installed, chair rail trim in formal dining, updated light fixtures, neutral paint throughout, beautiful beadboard ceiling in bonus room.
Front porch has built-in brick planters and wrought iron railing. Two Level Rear deck has solar lights at center stairs plus covered gazebo with lighting and overhead fan at rear deck conveys to buyers.
HVAC for main floor installed in approximately 2018. Mini Split system in Bonus Room in approximately 2020. Both systems have remote controls for convenience.
Two car extended garage features 2 bay doors, workshop area, rear service door plus the left side is 27' deep!
Home has been professionally replumbed, crawlspace has been encapsulated with dehumidifier installed. Ram Jack made a repair at the front right corner and that lifetime transferrable warranty conveys to buyer at closing.
Terminix has transferrable termite bond on home and transferrable warranty on the dehumidifier.
Irongate is centrally located with easy access to historic Summerville, Boeing, Bosch, Mercedes, the airport and the Air Force Base. This sidewalk community offers an amenity center with children's play park, outdoor pool, covered pavilion & sports field. Voluntary annual pool membership is approximately $180 annually for a family, $170 for seniors. This community also has access to miles of hike & bike trails along the Sawbranch Canal.
Low annual HOA dues of $163.00 pay to maintain common areas & entrance.
Immaculate homes like this one are hard to find, don't delay!Show all description
- Parking Total: 2
- Directions: Trolley Road To Irongate (stoplight Entrance) Onto Savannah Round. 1st Street On Your Right Is Wampee Curve. Watch For Home On Your Right.
- Stories: 1
- Building Area Total: 1771 sq ft
- Parking Features: 2 Car Garage, Attached
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Construction Materials: Brick Veneer
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Roof: Architectural
Amenities & Features
- Water Source: Public
- Patio & Porch Features: Deck, Patio
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Cooling Yes/ No: 1
- Window Features: Thermal Windows/Doors, Window Treatments - Some
- Cooling: Central Air
- Attached Garage Yes/ No: 1
- Interior Features: Beamed Ceilings, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closet(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Bonus, Family, Separate Dining
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump
- Flooring: Laminate
- Fireplace Features: Family Room, One, Wood Burning
- Fencing: Privacy